[ANN] New version of SmaCC-Development on SM: 1.4

Markus Gaelli gaelli at emergent.de
Sun Feb 8 22:11:30 UTC 2004

Hi,

Alain Plantec integrated SVI into SmaCC-Development, so if SVI is set as
the default editor it will be used in the SmaCC-Generator tool.

I also converted the whole thing to Monticello, RB, though it is a
Monticello-prerequisite now,
has to be loaded manually now before installing SmaCC-Development. (?!)

This version is best used for 3.7 and above, as it also does not care
about SmaCC-Runtime
anymore, which is now in the default image.

All tests run green.

I also put Alain and Marcus as Co-Maintainers on SM, though I'd _LOVE_
to see some
"at least all journeyers" or "all masters" button for that on SM in
order to ease collaboration
between us. What do you think?

Cheers,

Markus