[ANN] New version of SmaCC-Development on SM: 1.4

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Mon Feb 9 08:18:16 UTC 2004

Am 08.02.2004 um 23:11 schrieb Markus Gaelli:

> I also put Alain and Marcus as Co-Maintainers on SM, though I'd _LOVE_
> to see some
> "at least all journeyers" or "all masters" button for that on SM in
> order to ease collaboration
> between us. What do you think?

I think this is a good idea. Having maintainers is nice,  but it really
sucks as soon as
the maintainer does not have the time to do the job: He's a single
point of failure.

We see this nicely now with the Unix VM or with Scamper: Just
explaining a thousand
times why something doesn't work (and that the maintainer will sure fix
it soon) takes
more time than just fixing it for real.

        Marcus

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de