[ANN] New version of SmaCC-Development on SM: 1.4

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Mon Feb 9 15:47:27 UTC 2004

Am 08.02.2004 um 23:11 schrieb Markus Gaelli:

> I also put Alain and Marcus as Co-Maintainers on SM, though I'd _LOVE_
> to see some
> "at least all journeyers" or "all masters" button for that on SM in
> order to ease collaboration
> between us. What do you think?

I'd actually go further and say that anyone with an account should be
able to post a release of a package to SqueakMap. It just has to be
clearly displayed in the PackageLoader and web site who made the
release. Maintainers should have control over the main entry and be
able to delete other people's releases. As long as you can't spoof
someone else's identity there's no danger of trojan horses and such.

It's the same approach to security that the Wiki takes.

Colin