UI Look & Feel support

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Mon Feb 9 18:38:55 UTC 2004

Alan has a good point.  I really like the eToys UI, actually - it's very
playful and friendly.

However if I don't want to build my app with an eToys look, it's quite a
bit of work to do something else.  I would really like for the Squeak
community to pull in some more gifted graphic designer folks, who could
work on the Morphic framework to make it easy to build coherent, clean,
usable Morphic apps that look, well, "slick".  I spent some time working
in Morphic this weekend, and there's all kinds of cool options buried in
the Morphic halo's menu item :)

Cheers,
Brent