[ENH] Keymap, keybindings for PasteUpMorph (->World)

Samir Saidani saidani at info.unicaen.fr
Mon Feb 9 19:34:12 UTC 2004

Hi

I wrote this piece of code this last week, you can now add a shortcut
for PasteUpMorph : if you want change Alt-b for Browser to Alt-j,
click on World in Keymap GUI. Check the keymap help for further
explanations.

I simplify the syntax you need to bind your shortcut to an action:
don't use Workspace class>#open, but simply Workspace open. The
advantage of this method is that you can bind an action which takes a
parameter, for instance : (SystemWindow labelled: 'test') openInWorld.

The other syntax stays necessary for ClassMethodAction, I didn't have
time to extend this enhancement.

Cheers
Samir