Using Squeak for general desktop development

Mike Flippin webmaster at blindmindseye.com
Tue Feb 10 10:34:54 UTC 2004

I would be satisfied with just being able to open a small GUI app
written for Squeak without the whole Squeak UI loading. Just have the
Window show up and be able to point to it and say "This is a GUI example
written in Smalltalk!" Is this possible? If there's any good FAQ or
anything that addresses these sort of topics please let me know as I'll
go there rather than take up people's time :)