ST Solutions Submission Deadline Approaching

Alan Knight knight at acm.org
Tue Feb 10 15:21:19 UTC 2004

Just a reminder that the deadline for Smalltalk Solutions talk proposals
(http://www.smalltalksolutions.com/participate/participate.htm) is February
15th - this coming Sunday. Well, we'll probably accept ones that arrive
Monday, too.
----

Smalltalk Solutions 2004 is fast approaching, and we need your
participation! Smalltalk Solutions is a premiere venue for Smalltalk
professionals, regardless of dialect, to meet and exchange ideas. We are
currently accepting proposals for all varieties of talks involving
Smalltalk technology and including presentations of other areas of
technology from a Smalltalk perspective.

This year's conference is taking place in Seattle, Washington, May 3-5
2004. Presentations may be in the form of
    - Technical Presentations
    - Experience Reports
    - Technology Demonstrations
    - Half-day Tutorials

Presenters receive a free conference registration (one per presentation).
Tutorial speakers will also receive a small stipend.

To submit a proposal, please go to
http://www.smalltalksolutions.com/participate/participate.htm or email Alan
Knight at mailto:knight at acm.org

Proposals should be received by February15, 2004.

--
Alan Knight [|], Program Chair, Smalltalk Solutions 2004
knight at acm.org
http://www.smalltalksolutions.com