new MC release (was Re: [Bug] Montilcello open a .mzc - String(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #position)

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Tue Feb 10 23:13:30 UTC 2004

On Feb 10, 2004, at 10:29 AM, Ingo Hohmann wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was just trying to open a Monticello package I created in an other
> image, and that's what I got, any ideas what might have happend?

The latest MC release (106 on SM) should hopefully fix the problem you
were having; let me know.

It also includes preliminary support for uploading new package releases
directly to SqueakMap - just choose "SqueakMap Release" when adding a
repository and fill in the SM package name and your SM username and
password.

The algorithm for automatically choosing version names has changed
slightly.  It will now maintain "branch" names, so that if, for
example, I manually named a version "MyPackage.devel", subsequent
versions would be "MyPackage.devel-avi.1", "MyPackage.devel-avi.2",
etc, instead of "MyPackage-avi.32".