BFAV2 reviewers notepad?

Timothy Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed Feb 11 03:04:27 UTC 2004

On Feb 10, 2004, at 5:06 PM, Avi Bryant wrote:
> Well, Brent said "Dev version 91 has got all kinds of goodies".  So
> choose "BFAV-bkv.91.mcz" and click Load.
>
> How you would know to do this if he hadn't mentioned a particular
> version is an excellent question without a good answer.
I had guessed that the highest number might be the 'best' but nothing
made it obvious whether each numbered item was an entire version of
simply a step from the previous.

>> What is the difference between loading, merging, installing and
>> coprophagia?
Thanks for an explanation that seems to make sense.

>> Coprophagia: usually only a problem with female dogs, in my
>> experience.  Doesn't produce very good breath.
You too, eh? Our very stupid and completely blind golden retriever
simply will not pass up a chance to restock. Vile habit. Makes for
breath almost as bad as a tobacco addict's.

tim