[ENH] openAnimGifs-asm ([et][sm] [approved] )

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Wed Feb 11 03:55:15 UTC 2004

(Using squeak-dev instead of the CommentsNotePad to approve this one.
I'm out of town where I only have access to a password-protected smtp
server, and I don't think you can send mail that way from Squeak...?)

This version fixes the bug Stephane saw.  Pretty cool rotating those
animated gifs with the morphic halos... :)

- Doug