[FIX] SUnit-combined-md

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Wed Feb 11 09:51:39 UTC 2004

Avi Bryant <avi at beta4.com> wrote:
> On Feb 11, 2004, at 1:17 AM, goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
> > Marcus Denker <marcus at ira.uka.de> wrote:
> >> Am 11.02.2004 um 09:48 schrieb Avi Bryant:
> > [SNIP]> > What's wrong with putting a doIt into the update stream that
> > installs
> >>>
> >> Ok, will do.
> >
> > Make sure you specify the release and not just the package as was done
> > in old-SM1-style loadscripts.
>
> Will it also need to ensure that SM2 is loaded?  Or is it already in
> 3.7?

Hehe, that is also true - we need to issue an update that installs SM2.
That would essentially be the same as running the "SqueakMap" loadscript
- but not *exactly*, because it opens a package loader at the end.

I can look it over and produce a new one as a .cs with a postscript
later today.

regards, Göran

PS. This would also mean that we pull in VersionNumber and MCInstaller
into 3.7 Basic - but that seems alright to me.