working components

Gary McGovern zeppy at australia.edu
Wed Feb 11 17:31:28 UTC 2004

What do you think about components working ? I wanted to make a project
with Web browsers and other things. But the web browser wasn't dealing with
html docs in the browser with win xp home. I had a similar problem a couple
of year ago when I wanted a scrollpane, at that time it was broke.

So if I want to do a project my life would be made easier by using java, I
can use the web browser component. Just as a couple of years ago I went for
java because of the scrollpane. When you make a project you want the
components to be already working and not have to fix broken components.

I suppose it is my responsibility too but there are a lot more
knowledgeable people out there so ;)

Hint!

Alright, java cannot do everything I want either.

Just thought I would mention it again.

It can sway people away.

Thanks,
gary