Zurgle as default Squeak visual interface? YES!

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Thu Feb 12 08:03:07 UTC 2004

>I think the current Squeak-specific looks are fun and certainly historical
>-- and should be kept as an option -- but let's move into the 21st
>century, okay??

hello,

I'm not saying here that your opinion about Squeak look is not respectable,
but I just hate the point you want to make: it seems to me that the 21st
century is not a trend to follow, better it is our life time and thus it is
what we make of it. so let's be free in our mind, please, there certainly
are plenty of things in this early 21st century definitely not respectable
nor interesting. being "modern" is not always being right.

I personaly find Squeak current look very joyful and pleasant; as for
zurgle/winXP loop, it is sure very clean but kind of heavy and sad. what
have these feelings to do with the 21st century ?

regards,

Stef