croquet - closed for open "business" ?

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Feb 12 20:12:56 UTC 2004

Hi David,

Thanks for the link.  Quick question about your description of Virtus
trackball... you described a method of rotating the object around an
axis perpendicular to the screen.  What about a similar circular area
perpendicular to the axis from the sphere center to the mouse pointer?
This would allow the object to be rotated without moving the last
point on the sphere selected by the mouse.  Have you tried this?  If
so, how well did it work?

Joshua