Zurgle as default Squeak visual interface? YES!

smallsqueak.net smallsqueak at rogers.com
Fri Feb 13 00:29:48 UTC 2004

> >I think the Squeak user interface experience can (and should) be
improved.
> >I personally don't want it to be "standard"
> >in any way. Just good. Consistent. No 20 different buttons, 3 file
> >dialogs and a hopping progressbar.
>
> I agree about the progress bar :)

    I think this progress bar is something cool and unique,
    the best the other guys can come up with are X-Eyes
    which Squeak also has (SqEyes ;-).

    I have a small suggestion for innovation, instead of
    a rectangular box, just like any other progress bar,
    let's make it like a part of a speedometer, an arc
    instead of a slab.

    Then we have an arch hopping for whatever,
    (an excellent companion for SqEyes ;-)

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.