Debian packages updated

Timothy Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Fri Feb 13 04:35:36 UTC 2004

On Feb 12, 2004, at 6:13 PM, Ned Konz wrote:

> I believe the Ephmeron code that was in the VM at one point is what is
> causing
> these problems with newer images, and it's been fixed in the later
> VMMaker.

I'm pretty sure I never put the ephemeron code into any 'official'
VMMaker release simply because I never had the impression anyone had
reviewed and tested and approved it. If it is actually the cause of
these unix VM problems then I suppose it ought not be approved!

So far as I can see on SM, there is only the one version of the
ephemeron code. Does anyoe have strong opinions on its approvability
for general inclusion?

tim