croquet - closed for open "business" ?

SmallSqueak smallsqueak at rogers.com
Sat Feb 14 01:58:00 UTC 2004

Hi David,

> Croquet is "down" but not out. We have been working on the
> hard part for the last year, and hope to have something to
> show RSN. We are working on cleaning up the UI,
> documentation, and a host of other fun things, most
> importantly the TeaTime collaboration architecture, which is
> coming to life in a big way. We think that TeaTime will be
> worth the wait.

	It's great to know that Croquet is still kicking.

	I believe that it is really worth the wait.

	I came across this demo some time ago :

	http://wwws.sun.com/software/looking_glass/demo.html

	Do you think that the Croqueteers can put up a short
	clip like this, just to keep the flane of faith burning.

	Is there anything similar between Croquet and Looking Glass ?

	Would the Croqueteers have any comments on the Looking Glass ?

	Cheers,

	PhiHo.