The visible class comment is ***really*** cool

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat Feb 14 19:23:29 UTC 2004

I have to admit I like the idea ... but I really hate the implementation ;-)
Isn't there somebody out there who can add a comment pane if the browser
shows the class definition? The way it is right now, you *see* the comment
but you are entirely unable to change it. In addition, for reading class
comments it can be really important that you are able to see the iVars
(since much of it is often related to variables) so I would really opt for a
separate pane here which is shown if the browser is in #editClass mode.

Cheers,
  - Andreas