Remaining to-do items for 3.7 (was Re: A big Wish for 3.7: Etoy SqueakLand changes -> Squeak)

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Sat Feb 14 21:35:59 UTC 2004

FYI, I just updated the 3.7 "to-do" list swiki page.  Our list of Done
items is now larger than our to-do items, so that's good. :)  If there
are any big items that have been left out, now's the time to bring them
up.

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3491

We don't necessarily have to finish all of the to-do items, but I think
we could do most of them.  Given the current to-do list, I'm thinking
we could move to beta in ~2 weeks or so... with at least 2 rounds of
updates in that time.  The release can be further stabilized during
beta.

I move m17n to "postponed", since we agreed that it was too big a
change to go in this late for 3.7.  It will go in early in the next
alpha.  I also moved "Full Block Closures" there, since that's also too
big to finish right now.

- Doug