[FIX] GenieRemoval-nk

Ned Konz ned at squeakland.org
Sun Feb 15 22:29:27 UTC 2004

This change set (to be applied to a 3.7a image after the GenieRenameFor37-nk
change set) removes the Genie gesture recognizer from a stock 3.7 image.

Tested only on a 3.7a-5707 image, it should also work on older 3.7a images.

This replaces the few gesture recognizer hooks in the image with stubs, so
that the impact of adding Genie later is minimized.

I would like this change set to be added to the 3.7a update stream, as I would
like to maintain Genie separately on SqueakMap.

Thanks,
--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com/squeak/