A Lispy Forth for Smalltalk

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Feb 16 08:36:54 UTC 2004

Hi david

I'msure that I'm replying to your questions;) but I think that this is
something I learned while playing with the idea of OOPAL.

The key idea behind oopal is that this is a generalization of message
passing.
You will send a message to an array or collection and the message will
be sent to all the elements of the collection.

Avi I forwarded your question to philippe because he is the expert and
we always thought that we wanted spppppeeeeeeed hence were thinking
about modifying the vm because array of integer, booleans and treated
in a special way.