[TFNR][REPORT]Restarting!

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Mon Feb 16 09:18:44 UTC 2004

Howdy all!

Well, as you all may have noticed (cough) TFNR went into a slumber - a
part from all the activity regarding SM2. Which is all my fault of
course. :)

Anyway, I am *not* giving up. So, status of the three tasks:

Task 1. "Dangers of TFNR". I want to finish this task by getting the
Guides behind it. Result is at http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3534
Now I want the other Guides to pipe up and give it their approval. :)

Task 2. "Infrastructure". Given my last report this task was to be
declared finished when SM2 went live. There may be small items left here
- like tying SM PI fields with the image tools etc. But what the heck...
I declare it FINISHED. :) Sidenote: MudPie is still a loose end. Anyone?

Task 3. "Image inventory". The biggie. But it actually got to 100%! I
just took down the TFNR app we had running and will look into the PIs we
defined plus the reorgs we did etc and try to pump that out into the
harvest pipe in some form. Not sure if we can get it in for 3.7, it
would be great of course. Hard to say right now, but this is where I
will be spending time now.

Task 4. "Inventory followup". This one will have to wait until task 3 is
done. We did get quite a bunch of people signing up though, so it looks
good.

So in short:

- Guides? I need your approval of Task 1.
- Using MudPie to keep track of inter package dependencies? Anyone?
- If anyone feels like helping me with Task 3, email me in person.

regards, Göran