croquet - closed for open "business" ?

Gary McGovern zeppy at australia.edu
Mon Feb 16 13:44:13 UTC 2004

I read a snippet about looking glass in a mag, it seems just like a desktop
and reminds me of my first muli-media computer which had a 3d navigation
system (really a 1d bitmap) so awful that it was the first thing
uninstalled:)))Is looking glass a step up from that ?

If I'm not mistaken 3d is meant for hci,visualisation of the domain. So far
in my studies([xerox parc 1970s]not finished yet).
Gary