[BUG] [VMMaker] OldFileSteam? Needed for InterpreterSimulator

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Feb 16 16:56:53 UTC 2004

I'm working on trying to get Squat working on Linux.  Currently I'm
trying to use InterpreterSimulator to try to debug a problem.  However
in 3.7a at least InterpreterSimulator>>openOn:extraMemory refernces a
class called OldFileStream which is not defined in the image.  I can't
seem to find any references to this searching minnow or the mailing
lists.  Can anyone point me towards a changeset with this or suggest a
fix or work around?