Squeak Help 02

Maarten Maartensz maartens at xs4all.nl
Mon Feb 16 19:29:48 UTC 2004

Hello,

Perhaps a few may be interested in this:

I have written a first start of Squeak Help (over the past 2 years).

It can be found on my website. On the moment it consists of

328 files
12 directories
1.28 MB
5000+ links

If sufficiently many Squeakers are interested in it, I can put it on Squeak Map.
The end would be something much improved of at least 40 MB html.
It is meant to be read in Scamper in Squeak, where you can execute the code.
If there is no or little interest in improving it, I simply plod on myself.
(But I think this is at present the best way to write help for Squeak:
In Scamper-friendly html with plenty of code-examples.)

There is a zip on my site as well.

Remarks
1. This is a pre-release.
2. It works painlessly in Squeak 3.5, which has a working Scamper.
3. It does NOT work yet in Squeak 3.7, unless you have a fix for fileUrls by
Göran Krampe.

Regards,

Maarten.

Maarten Maartensz. Homepage: