More Questions about SqueakLand plugin

Brian Brown rbb at techgame.net
Wed Feb 18 16:38:52 UTC 2004

A few more questions, the answers to which intend to  record on the
wiki...

:-)

4. Is it possible for the Plugin to the affect the browser, for
example, to redirect it some other url based on code I execute in the
image?

5. What steps have to be taken to allow a more modern image to work
with the plugin?; are there classes that are not in the stock image
that must be added? Specific preferences?

6. Is Smalltalk>>makeSqueaklandRelease a good starting place? The
comment says it hasn't been touched since 2001, but it could be worth
resurrecting.

I have gotten one app working by starting with the Squeakland plugin,
but wound up adding several methods in Morphic (most seemed to be
convenience methods). The biggest pain was not having MCInstaller, so I
filed out all my classes and added them that way.

Brian