[BFAV] No new posts loading

Ned Konz ned at squeakland.org
Wed Feb 18 16:46:54 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 18 February 2004 8:20 am, Steve Moffitt wrote:
> I can't seem to get any new posts to load. If I open BFAV and it comes
> up showing posts  to 12 Feb 2004 and then message in bottom pane shows
> looking for new posts, but it always comes back showing no new posts.
> I've even installed 2.05 and no change. Any help appreciated.

Yes, I am just looking at this.

I ended up blowing away all of my old PatchArchives in my image and reloading.

I went from 18789 or so to 19228 posts.

I found that there was still a lingering SptHTTPRequest that I had to manually
blow away before I could really release all the garbage.

Try this:

BugFixArchiveKeeperMorph allInstancesDo: [ :m | m delete ].
DecentReviewerNotePad allInstancesDo: [ :m | m delete ].
CommentNotePad allInstancesDo: [ :m | m delete ].
PatchArchiveClient allInstancesDo: [ :m | m delete ].
PatchArchive clearRegistry.
PatchArchive allInstancesDo: [ :ea | ea initialize. ea instVarNamed:
'repository' put: nil ].
Smalltalk garbageCollect.
CommandHistory resetAllHistory.
Smalltalk garbageCollect.