[ANN] SqueakLightServver pre-alpha

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Feb 19 10:19:38 UTC 2004

Hello fellows !

I finished with exit the preliminary test of this gizmo.

Selling points are.

1. Useful for who don't use/understand Morphic (MVC only)
2. Not so big (2.1 mb)
3. Start as 3.4 and have many of improvements until 3.7
4. Can be used remote from regular 3.7 with attached .cs
5. Have Comanche and HttpView  inside

Cons;

Still some buggy, but useful.
Read attached prueba.txt (from Transcript in 3.7)

Acknowledgments to whose I copy code (Hope none are angry with me)
Dan, David, Diego , Góran, Ned , many others. I own a beer (several).

So, where I could put this for all members who care ? I listen you.

For the moment I use my yahoo groups.

(But you should suscribe to group to download)

Send me questions and suggestions

Is not so bad for an Apprentice ?

Edgar