Goran-Re: Query about Long Number Calcs and Shareability

Dr Strange rifestuff at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 09:23:01 UTC 2004

Much thanks for your reply!  Ok - so then Squeak code cannot be converted to a .DLL -
I understand... hey any idea as to what the largest number of digit numerals can be calculated in squeak? Can I say perform simple operations on a numeral with 64 to eighty digits or is the limit 32?  (Including accurate decimal retention up to four places)?

Cheers!