Apple fonts in 3.7?

smallsqueak.net smallsqueak at rogers.com
Fri Feb 20 18:29:26 UTC 2004

Avi Bryant wrote

> I have to say I agree.  With all due respect, I think Squeak has
> generally taken a large step backwards in look and feel between 3.6 and
> 3.7.  It's not a huge deal, but it is a bit of a shame.  For me
> personally, it's especially annoying that two of the changes I dislike
> (New York font gone, new scrollbar arrows) don't have any easy
> preference setting to undo them.

    For me, it's the steroid somehow got injected into FreeCell.

> Ah well.  I think I'm in the minority,

    Ditto

> and I can live with that.

    So can I. Actually it's rather amusing to see the cards
    jumping up and down.

    However my son is more critical, he says, "it sucks"
    and walked out of the room when I play FreeCell.

    It was reported and it's still here at update #5707,
    so I guess it's really a feature, not a bug.

    Cheers,

    PhiHo