Squeak-3.7: Title-Bar Buttons

Martin Wirblat sql.mawi at t-link.de
Fri Feb 20 17:20:16 UTC 2004

Lukas Renggli <renggli at student.unibe.ch> wrote on 20.02.2004 18:08:42:

>Hi,
>
>since 3.7 I regularly have problems with the buttons in the title-bar
>of the window, e.g. when I click the mouse whilst moving the cursor
>most of the time the event is lost and the window stays open.
>
>I can even reproduce:
>1. open a window
>2. place pointer on close-button
>3. click the button (mouse down and up)
>4. move pointer away very fast
>
>Is anybody able to reproduce this? I'm using a recent VM on a pretty
>fast Mac. Haven't tried on Windoze yet.
>
>Cheers,
>Lukas
>
>--
>Lukas Renggli
>http://renggli.freezope.org

I see the same ( 1-4 ) on Windows, but I also see it on 3.6. Sometimes
something strange happens, and from there on, a morphic project ( only
that single project ) seems to delay event related things endlessly, e.
g. buttons which have an action for a 1 sec hold registered, are not
reacting to std clicks anymore, they always think I pressed them 1 sec
:)

Regards
Martin