Apple fonts in 3.7?

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Fri Feb 20 19:06:50 UTC 2004

ducasse wrote:

> Just a question: newYork was also an apple font?

Yes, New York was an Apple font.  In fact, it was the only Apple font.
ComicPlain/Bold was a Microsoft font (not really a legal copy).

If you were going to work on creating a new font, was it going to be a
Comic-like font?  That could be useful, since we don't have one like
that anymore.  Another task is to improve the punctuation spacing in the
Accuny font.  Or, you're always free to design a brand-new font, I guess...

- Doug