ANSI Compatibility - what needs to be done for incorporation into 3.7?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Feb 20 19:37:38 UTC 2004

I'm hanging out on #squeak harvesting and thought I would see what I
could on the 3.7 todo list.  ANSI Compatibility is due for inclusion but
needs a few changes.  Am I correct in thinking that the DateAndTime and
DateAndTime class changes should all be removed?  Also, unless someone
peeps up with a good reason, I'm going to remove the TestRunner
changes.  I really don't think those should be there.

Ken