[BUG] Chronology DateAndTime class>>now returns incorrect time

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Sat Feb 21 04:24:22 UTC 2004

Compare "DateAndTime now asTime" with "Time now" and your computer
clock.  For me, "Time now" matches the computer clock exactly, whereas
"DateAndTime now" is off by roughly 15 minutes (and by different
amounts each time).

This no doubt has something to do with the conversion in #now between
the millisecondClock and the nanosecond value that Chronology uses
internally, but I can't see offhand how to fix it.

Avi