What's Left for KCP?

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Feb 21 11:04:43 UTC 2004

Classboxes works alex has a browser and much more. He transformed
Seaside, comanche in classboxes.
  The problem is that we are writing papers :)

and that the VM lookup results in 60% slow down (from old benchmarks)
so we are not
really happy with that. We are also thinking about a scripting language
with a smalltalk taste.
We are also thinking about how to integrate namespace (classboxes) with
packages how and what is the way to do that.
Scoping and deployment are not easy to mix well and to obtain something
natural, simple yet what we want ie practical and scalable.
So we are working but this is not really perfect as what we would like
:)

Stef