[BUG]Celeste cannot be loaded from SqueakMap with 5707

bernhard at pieber.com bernhard at pieber.com
Sat Feb 21 16:32:02 UTC 2004

I did the following:
- Downloaded Squeak3.7a-5657.zip (from the mirror in Magdeburg)
- Updated code from the Squeak Public Updates (updated to 5707)
- Opened the Package Loader
- Installed Celeste 1.21 from SqueakMap

I got the following message dialog:
Error occurred during install:
TimeZone is defined elsewhere

I could only press OK. I should definitely be able get a debugger for
that. To hide debuggers is almost never a good idea. How about a choice
between Debug and OK to confirm the message?

I did not install MCInstaller and LargeLists because they should already
be in the update stream. If this is correct the description on SqueakMap
should be updated as well.

- Bernhard