[BUG]SystemChangeNotification cannot be loaded from SqueakMap with 5707

bernhard at pieber.com bernhard at pieber.com
Sat Feb 21 17:10:10 UTC 2004

ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> But the system notification is in 5707!!!
> So this is not a bug.
Thanks for answering that fast and sorry for the confusion. I should
have checked that before. However, I think it would be great if I could
have seen that on SqueakMap. At least the description should be updated.
Am I right to assume that only the owner can do this?

It would be even better, if SqueakMap would show it as already
installed. All packages in the update stream have the same problem, e.g.
LargeLists, TrueTypeTextStyle, Diego's UI enhancements.

- Bernhard