24 Hour Harvesting Party Report

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Feb 23 15:06:41 UTC 2004

I'd like to give a quick report concerning the 24 hour Harvesting Party
held from Noon GMT on Friday to Noon GMT on Saturday.  This party is the
first of many, more about that in a moment.

I consider the first Harvesting Party a great success.  We had 21
participants (if I counted correctly) and over 90 reviews and reports
were sent in.  Several bugs were fixed and quite a bit of discussion
occurred.  I would like to thank all of the participants:

Jecel Assumpção
Brian Brown
Avi Bryant
Frank Caggiano
Ragnar Espinosa
Boris Gaertner
Cees de Groot
Göran Krampe
Ned Konz
Craig Latta
Alexander Lazarevic
Hans-Martin Mosher
John Pferisch
Lukas Renggli
Tim Rowledge
Lothar Schenk
David Shaffer
Serge Stinkwich
Brent Vukmer
Doug Way

I apologize if I've missed anyone.

Let's not forget this is just the beginning.  The next Harvesting Party
will take place from 16:00 GMT Wednesday February 25th 2004 to 20:00
GMT.  The next seven parties (each 4 hours in length) take place at:

20:00 (8 PM) GMT Sunday February 29th 2004

24:00 (Midnight) GMT Friday March 5th 2004

04:00 (4 AM) GMT Tuesday March 9th 2004

08:00 (8 AM) GMT Saturday March 13th 2004

12:00 (Noon) GMT Wednesday March 17th 2004

16:00 (4 PM) GMT Sunday March 21st 2004

20:00 (8 PM) GMT Thursday March 25th 2004

Please attend when it is convenient for you and take advantage of a fun
social environment where the progress of Squeak is the focus.

For more information please see
http://people.squeakfoundation.org/article/29.html .

Ken Causey