Apple fonts in 3.7?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Mon Feb 23 23:32:14 UTC 2004

> I am working with Arjen's Freetype code right now, and will
> have something soon. The new Freetype2 autohinter is doing
> a pretty good job, and I think it will be an improvement.

Say, guys isn't there any interested student out there who wants to spend a
bit of time taking that auto-hinting C code and implement it in Squeak? It
seems a shame to have a whole big-bang library for the sole purpose of some
code which is probably less than a 20k CS when written in Squeak.

Cheers,
  - Andreas