[BUG] StringMorph ( Fix provided )

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at rnid.org.uk
Tue Feb 24 13:50:59 UTC 2004

Blast! I *knew* I'd seen something somewhere. My apologies - I should
have checked under the approved posts. Well, at least that means I've
not gone mad, thinking I'd imagined seeing posts.

OK, I'm going to look at all the magic-emphasis-number-users and make
a changeset. If someone else does the same (or double-checks my work)
then hopefully we can safely get rid of those magic-emphasis-number-
users.

frank