Reminder: Harvesting Party TODAY 16:00 GMT

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Feb 25 15:34:07 UTC 2004

> Talk about harvesting - no actual harvesting has been taking place
> since
> the last party, as far as I can tell.

I looked at them, harvest some stuff closed some old bugs.
> At least, I updated my image today
> and no updates were available.
>
> If we want these harvesting parties to become succesful, I think it is
> vital to provide as much feedback as possible. Which includes seeing
> stuff back in the update stream as a result of all the work that has
> been done...

Cees, I understand that you are impatient but Doug does not have three
lives
and the same applies to me and marcus.

The key problem is that it would be good that squeak succeeds to
sustain itself
by having the possibility to pay at least one person to do that kind of
work.
But I do not see that happening or we have to invent the model that
goes behind it.
Right now even if a company would like to support Squeak there is no
way to donate.

Stef