Reminder: Harvesting Party TODAY 16:00 GMT

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Feb 25 16:29:12 UTC 2004

On 25 févr. 04, at 16:48, goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> The important thing is that stuff move into "approved" I think. Sure,
> it
> is great if Doug has time to push them out, but in the current BFAV you
> can clearly see what is in the approved section.

this is not true since you can have conflicts and then you have to fix
them so if there are too much items in approved then you get a higher
chance to get conflicts. That's why I stopped sending KCP items because
there is no point having to send the same fix different times and
changing
it.

> I would like to formulate this like this:
>
> It is important that one or more of us harvesters attend the parties so
> that stuff can get approved or closed "right there". And to interact on
> IRC.

sure but I don't have the time right now. May be marcus has time?

Stef