Reminder: Harvesting Party TODAY 16:00 GMT

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Feb 25 16:31:43 UTC 2004

On 25 févr. 04, at 17:11, Brent Vukmer wrote:

>> The important thing is that stuff move into "approved" I
>> think. Sure, it is great if Doug has time to push them out,
>> but in the current BFAV you can clearly see what is in the
>> approved section.
>>
>> I would like to formulate this like this:
>>
>> It is important that one or more of us harvesters attend the
>> parties so that stuff can get approved or closed "right
>> there". And to interact on IRC.
>>

> Makes sense!  I'd just like to add that some people have been too hasty
> about approving - recently some folks have gotten frustrated and just
> approved a bunch of items with no review (or comments, even).  So
> please:
> (a) take a quick look at stuff in the "Approved" tab, to see if it
> still
> needs review/comments/tests
> (b) don't approve stuff just to move it to the "Approved" tab, approve
> it when it's in solid shape (and you've provided some details to that
> effect)

Hi brent

I do not know who can approve: before we were three doug, marcus and me
So this should be one of us. If this is not the case, this is also
dangerous
and we should pay attention. I think that the best model is that a
group of people
review their code in the KCP way. Because if people can approve freely
items
this can start to be unsafe.

Stef