[BUG][EToys] mouseDown-scripts don't work for TextMorphs (was: Re: Free lessons: Squeak step by step)

Markus Gaelli gaelli at emergent.de
Fri Feb 27 08:11:35 UTC 2004

Hi,

great stuff! Thank you. This is a very nice introduction. Keep up that
good work.

I also stumbled over the fact, that textmorphs  are still editable,
when some mouseDown script is running for them - not.
A trick right now is to lock them, but this is ugly and should be fixed.
So either this event should not be available for TextMorphs or, what I
would prefer, overwrite the text-editing behavior.

Markus

Am Donnerstag, 26.02.04 um 22:20 Uhr schrieb Americo Damasceno:

> I am an old programmer trying to learn Squeak. And I think that the
> better way to learn something is trying to teach it :-)
> So: I am beginning a basic tutorial having until now only 7 lessons.
> But I imagine we will have more than 50 lessons because it's a step by
> step tutorial having easy interactive demos on line.
> I am using the Squeakland plugin and only its resources.
> If you have sugestions, corrections etc. let me know.
> Sorry by my poor english. I am trying to learn english too :-)
> The address is http://www.dmu.com/squeak
> Enjoy and have fun playing the demos.

<image.tiff>