Move it! (was Re: Squeak.org offline again?)

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Fri Feb 27 11:22:19 UTC 2004

Michael Rueger <michael at squeakland.org> wrote:
> There is no website configured at this address.
>
> You are seeing this page because there is nothing configured for the
> site you have requested. If you think you are seeing this page in error,
> please contact the site administrator or datacenter responsible for this
> site.

Sigh, this is simply something we can't accept anymore. Why can't we
just transfer the domain to Cees' machines or something? So that this
stuff never happens again.

I just got today in my hand a magazine called "DiU" (translates to
"Computers in Education") and it has the Squeak logo in megasize all
over the frontpage and includes a 4 page article from me about Squeak.
Will be another article on eToys in the next issue.

This goes out to approx 3000 teachers this week and guess which URL is
listed as the Official homepage? Right. Thank god I also listed
Squeakland, minnow, SqP and SM.

regards, Göran