Colored item in a PluggableListMorph

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Fri Feb 27 20:48:57 UTC 2004

Colin Putney wrote:

> On Feb 26, 2004, at 2:31 PM, Ned Konz wrote:
>
>> I posted a CS that allows font style (emphasis and color, anyway) to
>> be used
>> in lists.
>>
>> Look at LargeListsEnh2-nk and if you like it, review it...
>

> Ok, will do.
>
> My work/internet situation makes it difficult to use the BFAV, though,
> so it might take a while to get the review sent out.

Keep in mind that if you can't use the BFAV for some reason, you can
still use squeak-dev to review an item.  Just reply to Ned's post on
squeak-dev and add something like "( [er][et] )" to the subject.  (With
the BFAV2 server you don't even need to worry about stripping off the
"Re:".)

We wouldn't want all the traffic to be on squeak-dev, but it's not a big
deal if these sorts of posts show up occasionally...

- Doug