Persistent Workspace

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Sat Feb 28 15:39:48 UTC 2004

I have added/modified two methods to make the Workspace text persistent.
'accept' writes the text to a Text file, default name is the name of the
window. 'cancel' reads a corresponding file.

Now a question before I publish this very small small goodie:
    I have used '.ws' as file extension. Does that conflict with anything else?
    If so, what should I use?

Regards
--Trygve

P.S. I use persistent workspaces as notebooks/logs so that I remember how
to recreate my working image from scratch.

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver
N-0378 Oslo           Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27
Norway