Squeak coding style...

Chris Becker chbecker at neo.rr.com
Sat Feb 28 17:12:19 UTC 2004

I think there is a great benefit to leaving code formatted exactly how the
author wrote it:

Poorly formatted code helps me quickly identify parts of a system that need
to be rewritten. You'll typically find more bugs in code that looks like
crap. It's like a giant neon sign on the road, "Lousy design ahead!"

So, after 25+ years of hashing and rehashing this issue in every language
I've developed in, I now say, "Viva la difference!"

:-D

Chris Becker