infinite spaces

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Feb 28 17:29:20 UTC 2004

On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 03:46:54PM +0000, Gary McGovern wrote:
> Hello,
> I noticed in croquet that there are infinite spaces. I think this is great,
> but I think I like user definable spaces as well. I've never used croquet
> so it exists in my imagination only at the moment. Can anyone tell ?

Yes, you can put a finite space inside an infinite space.  You can
even make Escheresque spaces if you want, with a bit of programming.
Croquet is (among other things) a framework for programmers to create
any such world they desire.

Did you see the new Croquet UI paper that Dave A. Smith sent a pointer to?

http://www.reed.com/tealand/lightsmith/04.01.01%20CroquetUIPaperV3.pdf

You might poke around and find a working version of Croquet there, or
so I've heard.

Joshua