Persistent Workspace

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Sun Feb 29 07:51:21 UTC 2004

Thanks Stef,

I tried Squeak 3.7alpha 5707:
1)    The 'save contents to file' asks for file name, does not choose
append/save.
       IMHO 'append' is not meaningful for a workspace.

2)    The 'save' command writes the workspace characters, ignores emphasis.
The '.text' extension is now used in Squeak to men naked String characters,
the standard Windows meaning.

3)    I still can't find a corresponding read command.

May be I have overlooked something. It DOES happen - at times.
--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no